How the COVID-19 lockdown affects children’s risk of injury at home
Erin Dean Health journalist
Spending more time at home means parents must be even more vigilant
The home is a hotspot for accidents in children and, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, families are spending more time there than usual.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 4, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/en.28.4.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now