Analysis reveals 5,000 new cases of female genital mutilation in England
There were more than 5,000 newly reported cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) in England in the year to March 2017, according to an analysis of NHS Digital figures by the National FGM Centre.
25, 10, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now