Abdominal assessment and diagnosis of appendicitis
Ruth Higgins Student physician assistant, University of Wolverhampton
Ruth Higgins describes a consultation process between a practitioner and a patient who has suspected appendicitis
Atypical healthcare consultation involves gathering information, inferring a diagnosis and form ulating a management plan.
16, 9, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now