A guide to travel health
Adrienne Willcox Senior life-long learning fellow, RCN Institute, Wales
Mike Hayward RCN professional nurse adviser, Acute and emergency care
Emergency nurses must be aware of travel-related illnesses and injuries, and the importance of history taking in their treatment, argue ADRIENNE WILLCOX and MIKE HAYWARD
Budget airlines, greater worldwide travel networks and faster access to formerly inaccess ible and ‘exotic’ destinations have led to a significant increase in foreign travel by UK citizens.
16, 4, 30-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now