The legacy of a cancer nurse is never forgotten
As the newly appointed editor for Cancer Nursing Practice, I want to do what I can to provide a resource that is not only informative for cancer nurses, but serves as inspiration for best practice in their fields. While patients may not always directly show their gratitude, the wonderful work that cancer nurses do is never forgotten.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
16, 7, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now