See your practice through another nurse’s eyes
Carole Farrell Research fellow, Christie Patient Centred Research at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Cancer Nursing Practice
Nursing exchange programmes are an invaluable tool as they enable existing staff to reflect on their workplace
Over the past ten years I have had the privilege of hosting oncology nurses from all over the world at the Christie Hospital, where they have shadowed staff in the nurse-led clinics.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 2, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now