Sexuality after haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner in cancer and palliative care, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Birmingham City University
Changes to the experience and expression of sexuality persist for many years following haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), according to this Canadian study.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 4, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now