Readmission risks after stem cell transplants
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner, Cancer and palliative care at Birmingham City University
When patients need to be readmitted to hospital within 30 days of stem cell transplant the most common reasons are infections and gastrointestinal symptoms, a US study shows.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now