Readmission risks after stem cell transplants
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner, Cancer and palliative care at Birmingham City University
When patients need to be readmitted to hospital within 30 days of stem cell transplant the most common reasons are infections and gastrointestinal symptoms, a US study shows.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now