The challenge of helping people with rare cancers
Alison Woods Breast cancer clinical nurse specialist, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Nurse specialist Alison Woods recalls her experiences nursing a patient with angiosarcoma
I remember looking down the clinic list and noticed that one of the patients had an angiosarcoma, where disease has arisen from the blood vessels as a result of radiation damage following treatment.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 3, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now