‘Softies’ could reduce the trauma of mastectomy
Sarah Adomah Lead breast clinical nurse specialist, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London
Skin-tone prosthetic breasts can help build up body confidence in women who have had breast cancer
Nurses recognise that a one-size-fits-all approach to healthcare does not work. It is vital to tailor services to individuals to ensure the needs of all patients with cancer are met – and even small changes can make a big difference.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
22, 1, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now