Soap opera could increase take-up of screening service
Rebecca Shoosmith Head of support services, Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust
Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust worked with the Coronation Street scriptwriters to produce a realistic storyline
If you are a Coronation Street fan, you will be aware of its dramatic cervical cancer storyline. It’s a story that’s sparking conversation so even if you aren’t watching it, you may be aware of Sinead Tinker’s diagnosis and the tragic outcome that played out on TV screens.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 6, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now