Nurses must embrace the power of the #
Nikki Morris Vice chair, RCN cancer and breast care forum, Age UK Camden
Nikki Morris on the benefits social media can bring to the nursing community
I could not attend the recent European Oncology Nursing Society conference in Barcelona, but thanks to the power of social media, I could follow developments almost as they happened. This made me think about the role of social media in nursing today.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 6, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now