Men with prostate cancer get too little help dealing with loss of sexual function
Sophie Smith Specialist nurse, Prostate Cancer UK
Dedicated nurse specialists could improve patient experience
Prostate cancer is on track to become the UK’s most common cancer by 2030, and more than 400,000 men currently have the disease. Dedicated nurse specialists can hugely improve patient experience and outcomes for these men, but it is important that nurses have the information they need to provide this care.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now