How a cancer hub helped ensure patient safety
Joanna Waller Acting deputy chief nurse and nurse lead, RM Cancer Hub at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
Innovative ideas can help trusts deliver high-quality cancer care while maintaining staff well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, I recognised – along with other cancer nurses across the UK – the impact the virus could have on an immunocompromised patient population. Solutions were needed to continue safely providing cancer treatment to as many patients as possible.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 6, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now