Care for people bereaved during the pandemic
Debbie Critoph Senior clinical communication skills tutor, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Stephanie Smith Clinical communication skills tutor, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
How a redeployed nursing team supported families affected by visiting restrictions after loved ones had died with COVID-19
Many hospitals made the difficult decision to suspend hospital visiting during the recent lockdown – something particularly difficult for those relatives whose loved ones died during inpatient stays.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 6, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now