Women are at risk during pandemic
Lives are at risk because women are not taking urgent cancer symptoms seriously during the pandemic, according to research by Target Ovarian Cancer.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now