Supported self-management programme trial frees up nurses’ time and reduces costs
A digital model of follow-up care is enabling men with prostate cancer to take control of their own care, freeing nurses’ time and improving outcomes for patients.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now