Nurses’ swift and smart work kept cancer services on track
Services will need rebuilding post pandemic, says NHS England and Improvement cancer director Dame Cally Palmer
Nurses have had to work ‘swiftly and smartly’ to tackle the backlog in urgent cancer referrals and keep services on track, according to NHS England and Improvement’s national cancer director.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now