NHS staff uninformed about asbestos-related risk at work
New study by charity recommends that mesothelioma awareness is added to mandatory staff training
Nurses should be made aware of the risk of developing the asbestos-related cancer mesothelioma from working in NHS buildings, a charity says.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now