More support needed by men treated for prostate cancer
New study reveals lack of help for sexual problems after treatment
Nurses are being urged to ensure that men treated for prostate cancer receive support for erectile dysfunction.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now