‘Burnout’ said to be too gentle a term for mental distress
The term ‘burnout’ is not strong enough to describe the severe mental distress NHS staff experience, says a doctor who has led efforts to improve care for health professionals.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now