Health promotion in cancer care
Clair Sadler Lecturer in Cancer Care, Centre for Cancer and Palliative care Studies, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey
The importance of health promotion in cancer care is becoming increasingly recognised. As well as the prevention of disease, this article also looks at how nurses can help to promote the health of cancer patients by intervening at secondary and tertiary levels, in an effort to provide truly individualised patient care.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
1, 3, 26-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now