Talking helps nurses cope with trauma
With research showing Schwartz rounds improve psychological well-being, cancer nurses explain how they benefit from the forums
When clinical liaison nurse Charlene Jones was faced with a 22-year-old patient who refused potentially life-saving cancer treatment, she felt upset and angry.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 18-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now