Support workers have helped free up time for cancer nurses to transform care
Macmillan Cancer Support’s investment in 43 support workers has improved quality of service
A new cancer support worker role is saving clinical nurse specialists about two hours daily and improving services to patients, an evaluation has found.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 5, 20-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now