Nurse-led project shows how rewarding a career in cancer research can be
Senior nurse’s project ignites interest in cancer research role and boosts recruitment
An innovative approach to addressing nationwide difficulties in recruiting nurses to clinical research posts at cancer centres is dispelling myths about the role as well as boosting interest in it.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 6, 16-18.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now