How online exercise plans can boost patient recovery and quality of life
Nurses can promote online exercise plans to support people with cancer before, during and after their treatment
Online exercise programmes for people with cancer are here to stay and more nurses should consider referring to them, say cancer rehabilitation experts.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 16-18.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now