How online exercise plans can boost patient recovery and quality of life
Nurses can promote online exercise plans to support people with cancer before, during and after their treatment
Online exercise programmes for people with cancer are here to stay and more nurses should consider referring to them, say cancer rehabilitation experts.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 16-18.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now