How a nurse-led initiative uses every team member’s skills to improve patient care
The One Step at a Time initiative, developed as a result of a nurse’s own experience of cancer, offers support with accessible information written for patients by patients
Only a week after getting a new job as primary care nurse facilitator at charity Macmillan Cancer Support, Emma Harnett was herself diagnosed with cancer.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
22, 1, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now