Chemotherapy: what you need to know about the safe handling of cytotoxic drugs
Cytotoxic systemic anticancer therapy agents can be hazardous to nurses involved in their preparation or administration
While there is no doubt that chemotherapy drugs save lives, they can also pose risks to the nurses who handle them.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 6, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now