Cervical cancer: how nurses can help reverse the fall in screening uptake
Nurses need to allay people’s fears about screening – and in doing so could save lives
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic began, cervical cancer screening figures were failing to reach national targets, yet experts say nurses can play a key role in reversing this trend.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 2, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now