The workforce challenge now facing cancer nursing
Mark Foulkes Nurse consultant and Macmillan lead cancer nurse, Royal Berkshire Foundation NHS Trust, UK Oncology Nursing Society
In January, I was asked by Macmillan Cancer Support to present evidence to the Commons health and social care committee’s inquiry into cancer services. The inquiry is set to establish why cancer outcomes in England continue to lag behind those of comparable countries and the impact of disruption to cancer services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now