Staffing issues are affecting care quality for people with cancer
In our previous issue I talked about the stigma associated with cancer. This is particularly prevalent among men and obese people, who often have their care needs overlooked because they feel uncomfortable accessing screening services. Historically, another taboo area has been suicide.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now