It has been an honour to share the experiences of cancer nurses
I have mixed emotions writing what will be my final editorial for a while. I feel excitement as I embark on maternity leave this month, but I am sad to say farewell to all the wonderful subscribers, authors and reviewers who helped me publish online and print content of which I am proud.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now