Attaining excellence in oncology nursing care is worth celebrating
Carole Farrell Consultant editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
The RCNi Nurse Awards 2018 showcased excellent nursing practice across all settings, culminating in an inspirational gala evening earlier this month. We are fortunate to have two categories for oncology nursing.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now