An award-winning passion for the role of the cancer nurse researcher
Ben Hood Senior nurse, Cancer Research UK
Winning this year’s RCNi Excellence in Cancer Research Nursing Award has been an incredible honour. On a personal level, with how challenging life has been this year, the run up to the awards virtual ceremony brought a welcome positivity not just to my work life, but also my family.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now