Durvalumab: NICE recommends new lung cancer treatment
A new lung cancer immunotherapy treatment should be made available to some lung cancer patients in England, according to the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now