Psychosocial Issues in Palliative Care: A Community Based Approach for Life Limiting Illness
Vineeth Joseph Assistant professor, St Thomas College of Nursing, Kerala University
Now in its third edition, this book covers the core aspects of palliative care, including the psychosocial elements. It covers the history of palliative care, diagnostic and therapeutic management, community based care, psychotherapy and spiritual care, as well as different types of service users. It demonstrates a fine knowledge base and contains good examples to aid understanding.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 4, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now