Problem Solving in Patient-Centred and Integrated Cancer Care
Catherine Oakley Chemotherapy nurse consultant, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
This excellent guide is part of a problem-solving series developed and prepared by the Association of Cancer Physicians. It brings together medical oncologists, psychologists, cancer nurses and allied health professionals as authors to truly define patient-centred cancer care.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now