Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine
Kate Law Community liaison nurse team leader, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
Now in its fifth edition, this comprehensive textbook comprising research by 234 international contributors covers palliative medicine, service provision, ethical issues and symptom management. It also includes information on specific illnesses, such as heart disease, dementia and HIV, and assessment tools with an easy-to-read summary of them.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now