Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine
Kate Law Community liaison nurse team leader, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
Now in its fifth edition, this comprehensive textbook comprising research by 234 international contributors covers palliative medicine, service provision, ethical issues and symptom management. It also includes information on specific illnesses, such as heart disease, dementia and HIV, and assessment tools with an easy-to-read summary of them.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 2, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now