Anti Cancer Living: The Six-step Solution to Transform Your Health
Catherine Oakley Chemotherapy nurse consultant, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
This excellent book provides an evidence-based guide for six cancer lifestyle choices that may reduce the risk of cancer developing, aid treatment efficacy and tolerability, and improve recovery and disease control after a cancer diagnosis.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 3, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now