Anti Cancer Living: The Six-step Solution to Transform Your Health
Catherine Oakley Chemotherapy nurse consultant, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
This excellent book provides an evidence-based guide for six cancer lifestyle choices that may reduce the risk of cancer developing, aid treatment efficacy and tolerability, and improve recovery and disease control after a cancer diagnosis.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 3, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now