Attracting nurses to chemotherapy services
Susanne Cruickshank Chair, RCN cancer and breast care forum
This crucial service provision will be hit particularly hard by the drop in the number of nursing students
Nursing workforce issues are never too far from the headlines and finding solutions is not easy. We all have a role to play. It seems logical that if students don’t come into training posts then there will be shortages at all levels of nursing over time.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 2, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now