Prosthetic breasts launched in variety of skin tones
NHS trusts are using new technologies and forming new partnerships to enhance people’s experience of cancer care
A trust in London has partnered with lingerie brand Nubian Skin to launch the first ‘softies’ – lightweight fabric prosthetic breasts for women who have undergone mastectomies – in a variety of skin tones.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now