Neutropenic sepsis: how to spot the signs and symptoms and take rapid action
Nurses need to be vigilant on this potentially fatal complication of anticancer treatment
More than one quarter (28%) of the 350,000 people diagnosed with cancer every year in the UK undergo chemotherapy, according to Cancer Research UK data.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 6, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now