How to broach difficult subjects with patients
Campaigner Liz O’Riordan started an online conversation on the issues no one discusses with patients
For Liz O’Riordan, a retired breast surgeon, it was only after she was diagnosed with breast cancer that she discovered how many concerns she needed help with that were not discussed in her appointments.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 5, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now