Celebrities with cancer: how their openness about the disease can influence others
Awareness of cancer influencers’ stories can help nurses offer care and support to people who are fearful of tests, as well as those diagnosed and undergoing treatment
When a celebrity diagnosed with cancer raises awareness about its symptoms, and possibly vast sums of money for charity, their efforts and achievements are rightly praised.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
22, 1, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now