What mandatory learning disability training entails
Oliver McGowan programme aims to address health inequalities and prevent avoidable deaths
All health and care staff in England are receiving training on supporting people with learning disabilities, and autistic people.
Primary Health Care.
33, 1, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now