Respiratory nurses can provide care remotely
Karen Heslop-Marshall Nurse consultant, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
People with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease should self-isolate to avoid coronavirus infection
As a respiratory nurse consultant, I found it interesting how quiet services such as our community chest team, chest clinic, emergency department (ED) and respiratory wards were in the early days of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Primary Health Care. 30, 3, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.3.11.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now