Giving the COVID-19 vaccine to people living with dementia
Sarah Russell Professional and practice development facilitator, Dementia UK, University of Surrey
Kerry Lyons Admiral Nurse, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
Mutsai Hove Bird Admiral Nurse, Dementia UK Helpline
Advice and information from Admiral Nurses and Dementia UK
The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination programme has led to an increase in enquiries from family carers and health and social care staff to the Admiral Nurse Dementia Helpline run by nurses at Dementia UK.
Primary Health Care.
31, 1, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now