Controlled trials look at intervention use for people living with dementia at home
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Two thirds of people living with dementia live at home in the UK. Many have distressing behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD) such as depression, wandering, apathy and aggression.
Primary Health Care. 28, 4, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.4.13.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now