My tips for nurses for discussing end of life with patients
RCN Nursing Awards 2022 Patient’s Choice winner Sarah Malik champions choice and communication to empower patients in her role at charity Compassion in Dying
When Sarah Malik left clinical nursing as she was starting her family, she missed it so much it was almost painful.
Primary Health Care.
33, 1, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now