Capitalising on the astonishing work of community nurses during COVID-19
Julie Green Dean, Education at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Keele University, RCN district and community nursing forum
The pandemic has generated a heightened focus on our NHS, positively exposing how nurses stepped up to the challenge. Public appreciation has been palpable. Silently and often unseen, district and community nurses have continued to meet the mounting demands of increasingly complex care in patients’ homes.
Primary Health Care. 30, 4, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.4.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now